Pipe Insulation Sizing Charts: Armacell, Owens Corning, Johns Manville, Knauf, and More
Pipe insulation sizing charts may vary slightly from one manufacturer to the next. This article can be bookmarked for quick reference or comparison. The following pipe insulation categories are most commonly manufactured in pipe form and do not required additional fabrication to be applied to a pipe or tube. In each category, I researched manufacturers to find clear sizing information from each.
Pipe Insulation Sizing Charts By Type
Fiberglass Pipe Insulation
- Johns Manville Fiberglass Pipe Insulation Size Chart
- Knauf Fiberglass Pipe Insulation Size Chart
- Owens Corning Fiberglas Pipe Insulation Size Chart
Elastomeric Pipe Insulation
- Armacell AP Armaflex Rubber Pipe Insulation Installation Guide
- K-Flex USA Insul-Tube Pipe Insulation Installation Guide
- Johns Manville MinWool-1200° Pipe Insulation Economic Thickness Tables
- Rockwool Pipe Insulation Process Manual
- Johns Manville Thermo-1200™ Pipe Insulation Economic Thickness Tables
- Johns Manville Thermo-1200™ Stretch-Outs For Jacketing
- Thermal Pipe Shields TPSX-12™ Pipe Insulation Data Sheet (w/sizing)
- Johns Manville Sproule WR-1200® Pipe Insulation Economic Thickness Charts
- Johns Manville Sproule WR-1200® Stretch-Outs For Jacketing
- Howred Goodtemp Pipe Insulation Dimensions
Hopefully, you found this useful. If you are inquiring about fiberglass, be sure to check out our Fiberglass Pipe Insulation Comparison Chart. Our insulation manufacturers directory may also be helpful for further research. Please let us know if there is an additional sizing information that should be included.
Disclaimer: This content is purely news and information based. Insulpedia LLC, its administrator, and contributing authors exchange no funds for adding Articles, Press Releases, Product Q & A, Project Profiles, Image Galleries, or Videos to Insulpedia.com. If you are interested in contributing content to the site, please start the process by registering an account. Please contact us if you would like a feature article written for your company, product or service.